Proficy Ver 9.5 Downloading to target QP+ Issues

e340deyre

After making changes to quick panel + screen using proficy 9.5. I attempt to download to target QP on plant network download starts and software closes.

All program changes to PLC's on network download process works properly.

First try taking it off the plant network and/or reboot your PC & try again, if that does not help then give us more detail on your OS & QP+ size & OS version. Or call GE tech support.

First try taking it off the plant network and/or reboot your PC & try again, if that does not help then give us more detail on your OS & QP+ size & OS version. Or call GE tech support.

Make sure you have the latest update for PME 9.5 also.

Similar Topics

Has anyone migrated Proficy Historian data to a new server? I followed the guide to move all the data over, but when I run the utility, it stops...
Replies
Views
Hi, just a question for a newbie here in redundant ifix hmi... should i acquire iFix HMI Std license? or iFix SCADA Plus license with iFix Optn...
Replies
Views
I am having difficulty uploading from a the processor to my computer a "clean" copy of the program as my off line copy has errors but when I...
Replies
Views
Anyone have or know where I can find a script to cause a switch from Primary to Secondary on iFix 5.8 not Enhanced Fail-over Thanks
Replies
Views
Anyone with experience tying ELAU plc into GE Proficy Historian (or any historian) via Elau's OPC Server? We're starting a pilot project with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom