Stratix 8000 Switch installation

asalunk

Helllo,

I have to install new startix 8000 switch and want to communicate with 4 1756-EN2T module in 4 different chassis. How it will be done? How can i configure switch port IP address.
Thank you.

Did you try to open user Stratix User manual that has all steps to commission the switch including setting IP address.

The short answer is power up the switch and plug 'em in.

I'm afraid you will need to provide more and to ask a more specific question before we can help.

What have you done? What ins't working? Are all four on the same network? What are the four addresses? Is your computer part of the same network?

The short answer is power up the switch and plug 'em in
Managed switch needs to be managed. There is no reason to pay premium for it and not to set it up to take a full advantage of the managed features.