MAC 50 commmunication

MAC50

Ronald Anglo
MAC 50 is an old HMi from bejeres .it is old but good.
you can communicate with it using standared RS232 cable.
you can program it using MAC programmer software from bejeres also or from the keypad while you are putting it in the programming mode using thr rear switch
BR

thanks hesham but I already know how to progam the MAC.
What I really want to know is how to communicate with the MAC in terms of Data Logging (PC to MAC, MAC to PLC and vice versa).

Are u familiar with the MACMTA.SYS driver that can create virtual drive to a PC and this will link the PC to MAC 50 through a serial cable??

Thanks again in advance, have a nice day

Similar Topics

Hi, I have been trying to run drive via Sysmac studio. I can ping the drive. I can see the logic bits going on/off as per command. But, drive is...
Replies
Views
Good morning to everyone on the forum and happy new year. I'm trying to use the following functions in sysmac studio, because I need to enable one...
Replies
Views
So, here's probably a silly one that I hope someone here knows. I am working with a SYSMAC NA5 HMI. (First time doing anything with Omron.) What...
Replies
Views
Good morning everyone, I'm having difficulty using the "sin" and "cos" functions in sysmac, in particular the results of the functions are not...
Replies
Views
looking for the the MAC address for this PLC, I count find it in the front or at any part of the PLC itself. connected to the PLC by USB, showing...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom