[LOGIX5000] Setup a message between a real PLC and an emulator on my pc

Hi, right now I have a real PLC on which i'm connected by ethernet right now, and i'd like to simulate a second PLC with RSEmulate and make communication between both.

Is that possible ?

Thank you!

The Emulate5000 controller cannot communicate with hardware controllers through Ethernet or serial. It can only communicate with the virtual backplane to other emulation modules (the I/O simulator) or the Virtual Backplane drivers in RSLinx Classic and RSLinx Enterprise.

The SoftLogix 5800 controller can do that, because it has an Ethernet Module object that lets it do messaging and I/O and Produced/Consumed Tags.

Similar Topics

I have 2 X 17 slot chassis connected with EN2T cards In Chassis 1 there is a 1756-L71 in slot 0 and a DHRIO in slot 1 + other cards The program...
Replies
Views
hi i try to setup logix5000 tags like this !!! system --system1 (system) -----auto (program) ---------autotag (tags) --system2 -----auto (program)...
Replies
Views
Greetings to all ... I got this in a PM the other day ... since the question is a rather common one, I decided to answer it here in the open...
Replies
Views
Hi! So my problem is a little funky, I had Studio 5000 v 24 and 30 installed, but forgot to install RSLogix (which I cannot go without). Is there...
Replies
Views
So I had an odd request from a customer for the above. I have written the logic and tested it all in one PLC with only using 7 outputs and 7...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom