Communication problem m221 with nordac sk530

Hello to everyone

I have plc m221 and communicate with Nordac 530 the commincation is modbus.The problemm is that sometimes it lost the communication and this time the drive its stop for ten seconds and start again what must do to fix this.
Thanks.

Since you have communication most of the time, the cable is correct. I would first check to make sure that the shield of the communication cable is connected to one end only.
Make sure that the communication is run in a separate conduit. This should be isolated from all of the power lines.

Regards,

Similar Topics

I have an issue on my vessel, we have water tight door system created in China, company is no longer operating. We have 7 doors each with their...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, One of our machine we use Siemens Cpu315-2dp. And this cpu communicate with 4 Lenze servo drives series 9300 via profibus. Also...
Replies
Views
I have wasted a week trying to figure out how to connect an SLC5/03 with my laptop. I do not have and can not Buy the 1747 UIC and PC3 cables. I...
Replies
Views
I am having PLC S7 200 smart model- ST 30 . In which I am getting problem in modbus communication of PLC and VFD via built in RS 485 port of PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Mitsubishi FX5U PLC where I cannot established communication via ethernet port of my computer. Search all videos and follow all the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom