How do you upload a file to the file area?

Me too!

Have I earned the right to be lazy once and ask that somebody list the sequence for posting something to the download section, so I don't have to bother to work it out for myself? Or is it basically just like adding an attachment to a posting here?

I thought I was joking when I posted this a few days ago - I've subsequently discovered that I wasn't! banghead So I look forward to the answer with interest.

Steve Bailey said:
There is a separate login for the files area. You may be logged in to the forum, but not logged in for file upload/downloads. You have to think of the files area as another forum that you have to register to.

OOOOhhhhh! (y) Thanks!!

Similar Topics

Hi all, I need some help in uploading of QuickPanel gp570-sc21 program to PC. I load from QP to PC the project through the working HMI-CAB-C49...
Replies
Views
I'm onsite right now and I'm trying to decide how to proceed. I need to make some major edits to the Micrologix 1400 file, but the guy with the...
Replies
Views
I am trying to upload the exiting powerflex 40 config file and it would not let me. The only choice I see is create database. However when I press...
Replies
Views
I'm attempting to upload a .mer file from a panelview plus 7 performance. I'm using factory talk view studio release number 8.00.00. The panelview...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to upload software from the S7-300 PLC as a new station by using TIA Portal V13. I get error: "Could not determine type of module GSD...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom