RSLogix 5000 displays splash screen only

rootboy

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi guys,

A co-worker has a re-occurring problem with RSLogix 5000 v20.03 where he installs it and it will work for a week. The splash screen will display for a few minutes and then the application will close

We use the USB dongles for the license here, so we should be good to go.

Any ideas as to why this is happening?

Thanks!

You may find some clues in the Factory Talk Diagnostics log. On my installation it is in Start Menu -> Rockwell Software -> FactoryTalk Tools -> Diagnostics Viewer. There may also be information in the Windows event log (applications).

Similar Topics

Hello all, I have a question in regards to RSlogix 5000. I am having issues with the program force closing when I try to make online edits. We...
Replies
Views
Greetings ... someone sent me a request for some student handsouts that I developed ... turns out that I had this hosted on my business website...
Replies
Views
Thank you for any and all responses/help. I have an RSLogix 5000 v20 and a Cognex In-Sight v5.9 spreadsheet (8502P). I can not figure out how to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I've been pulling my hair out trying to fix this for a few days and need some advice. I have V19.01, v20.05, V21, V24, V30, V31, V32...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends I have a installation with v16, v17, v18, v19, v20. When I tried to open a v20 file, the enable source protection was not enabled...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom