PanelView Bitmaps

GregPLC

Hello everyone....Anyone know of a place to get some pre-made "better" looking PanelView bitmaps? Nicer pushbuttons, that sort of thing. On a piece of OEM equipment we recently got in, the PV had some very nice looking buttons. (better than the drab stock buttons). I know I could import them from their projects, but just curious of there's a library out there.....A quick AB website search and google search didn't really turn up any.

TIA,

Greg

They don't really have to be "from AB". They are bitmaps, so most any bitmap button images will work.

I remember a while back someone posted links to a library of bitmap images for HMI's. It included more than just buttons.

Try looking at the downloads section over at mrplc.com