Pulse Generation for Stepper

lape_a

L
Can any body advie me on how to generate a 2Hz pulse on the PLC CQM1H CPU 21 of Omron? Thanx a lot..

Pulse generator

BobB, you mean an Omron PLC ryt? Its a PWM and INI instruction that must be use to generate pulse. Can you please give an example ladder for that, please. For an 1.5Khz pulse.. thanx a lot..

I have not used it but the instruction help shows that if F is set to 001, the frequency is then set at 1.5kHz. D is set for duty cycle. I can help you no further than that. Also, note that only 2 outputs can be used for the function.

Similar Topics

hi guys. Can any one give ma an idea on how to generate 20KHz pulse, using CQM1H PLC of Omron? Also by using S500 PLC of Allen Bradley? Thx....
Replies
Views
Hello I want to generate a continous Pulse Train Output at a certain frequency using Y0 output of Fatek FBS-20 MCT PLC for a Stepper Motor...
Replies
Views
I have a new OMRON PLC CP1E-N400DT-D, the problem is I can't generate pulse output with command SPED/PLS2, every step base on Omron instruction...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody Now, I having a project in there I will use Pulse Generation with FB43"PULSEGEN".So Does anybody know about it, and you have user's...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just want to use a timer to make a pulse that lasts one scan (cycle) every, say, 1 second. That is, I want for example M0.0 to be '0' for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom