Pulse Generation for Stepper

virtous_77

hi guys. Can any one give ma an idea on how to generate 20KHz pulse, using CQM1H PLC of Omron? Also by using S500 PLC of Allen Bradley? Thx....

Both of them have an instruction called PWM is used for this purpose...whether or not it can do 20khz will require reading the manual on that specific unit. I believe either should be capable of 20khz tho.

The CJ1M has a better PWM instruction (more adjustable) and also has a PLS2 instruction that alledgedly allows pulses up to 100kHz. I would suggest you have a serious look at the limitations. It may also be advantageous to go to a high end processor which will have a much faster scan time than the lower end models. The cost is proportional of course.

Similar Topics

L
Can any body advie me on how to generate a 2Hz pulse on the PLC CQM1H CPU 21 of Omron? Thanx a lot..
Replies
Views
Hello I want to generate a continous Pulse Train Output at a certain frequency using Y0 output of Fatek FBS-20 MCT PLC for a Stepper Motor...
Replies
Views
I have a new OMRON PLC CP1E-N400DT-D, the problem is I can't generate pulse output with command SPED/PLS2, every step base on Omron instruction...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody Now, I having a project in there I will use Pulse Generation with FB43"PULSEGEN".So Does anybody know about it, and you have user's...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just want to use a timer to make a pulse that lasts one scan (cycle) every, say, 1 second. That is, I want for example M0.0 to be '0' for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom