G&L Pic 409

ScottC

Hi all. I've been tasked with redoing a ladder for a G&L Pic 409. I have done the ladder, but my concern is loading it into the Pic. Seems to me that the manual is asking about certain hardware requirements like Eprom memory modules for call routine storage and Aux 1 mode capability only after 1985 units.

Am I correct in assuming my call routines will be lost upon loading the ladder unless they are on the EProm Mod?

Are ANY of the following boards the module I need to have? List of boards: Support Mod. Board, Compiler Board, Programmer Con. Board, PC409 Library #1,#2. This is from the purchase sheet in 7/84. I cannot find any call routines here at the office and I dont know much more of ANYTHING about this system. Except that maybe G&L should stand for "Good Luck."

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance,
Scott