PLC-2 Help

ramil

R
Dear All,
I am converting PLC-2 to PLC-5 and i am stuck up.
I found that PLC-2 Timer status dbit are little bit different.\\
Finally I mapped that Bit 17 in PLC2 equals Timer Enable in PLC5
Bit 15 in PLC2 equals Timer Done bit
Bit 16 is used as flasher.

But i want to know what bit 14 in PLC2 timer represent.
I searched manuals and could not find it.

My question is that Timer timing bit or something else.
\
I could only find bit 14 equal to Overflow and that too in counter and math instructions.

Hope some PLC2 gurus might help me about bit 14.

PLC is mini PLC2/16 .

thanks

PLC2, a long time back!

I could only find bit 14 equal to Overflow and that too in counter and math instructions
That is because bit 14 is only used in those instructions. The timer words have a bit 14 but it is not used for anything. If it were, the manual would have defined it for you.

The PLC2/16 manual says:
14 Overflow/underflow bit. It is set when the AC value of the CTU instruction exceeds 999 or when the AC value of the CTD
instruction falls below 000.

Hope this helps you solve your conversion problems.