Load program PC to PLC

the Bear

T
Need to load a new program from pc to an allen Bradly micro 1500. I have never done this and I need help. thanks the bear

You need to have the PC connected to the PLC by a programming cable. Then, you need to load RSLinx and configure the connection to the PLC.

Once you can see the PLC in RSLinx (the RSWho window), you can open RSLogix and download the ladder logic. You'll need to select the path from the communications menu.

You said you were new, but do you know which part of this you're having trouble with? It will help us to be more specific.

AK

I had some PLC training 8 years ago and this will be the first time I ever installed a new Program. T beleive that I can get conected but that is all. Thanks ps scheduled for refresher on PLC Jan.05.