Omron NT20M Display

Ric

R
I'm looking for an used unit of Omron NT20M-DT121-V2 display unit, can anyone advise me where I can get it?! :)

I use Display NT20M also

Now i use NT20M. but...
I don't have software and datasheet for NT20M , i need it very much.

Please send it to e-mail [email protected]

Best Regard
Mr.Somphong Thanok

I read the posts in the forum, smile. No need to PM me asking the exact same question... :rolleyes:

It would be much kinder if you:

1.) Started a new thread for your question (er, demand?) rather than hijacking Ric's thread.

2.) Continued the earlier thread you started. Click HERE to refresh your memory. In that one you HAD the software. Did you lose it?... :confused:

Getting back to Ric's question...

I would look to the surplus market. If you type your part number into Google, you get a lot of hits of dealers that have the unit for sale. Ebay is another avenue, but you have to be persistent. Stuff comes and goes, and many times you're bidding against these surplus dealers. They know the demand for particular items, and bid accordingly.

beerchug

-Eric

Eric Nelson said:
I read the posts in the forum, smile. No need to PM me asking the exact same question... :rolleyes:

It would be much kinder if you:

1.) Started a new thread for your question (er, demand?) rather than hijacking Ric's thread.

2.) Continued the earlier thread you started. Click HERE to refresh your memory. In that one you HAD the software. Did you lose it?... :confused:

I have PT software Support Tool V2.33, NT20M and CQM1 PLC.
I want to control Bar-graph and LAMP in NT20M by CQM1,
Refer software Support Tool V2.33.
How set type-select(F1) in Tool Setting ?

[NT20M/2000M]
---------------------------------------------------------------
| PT/ROM Type | DirMacnTyp | Ver | Remark
---------------------------------------------------------------
NT20M-SMR0*-E | NONE | Ver4 | RS232C SYSBUS DM-METHOD
NT20M-SMR0*-E | OMRON | Ver4 | HOSTLINK C200H
NT20M-SMR0*-E | NONE | MEL-A | COMPUTER LNK

He doesn't get it...

He quotes my request, which proves that he read it.

Originally posted by smile
Originally posted by Eric Nelson

So, what does he do? He sends me A-N-O-T-H-E-R private message with his CURRENT question... banghead

Trust me, smile... If I know the answer to your question, I will answer it in the forum. Remember, it might help someone else BESIDES you... :nodi:

IOW, please, no more cut and paste PMs. And don't bother Jay either!... :D

EDIT: I just realized he's also asking more questions in Ric's thread...
nut.gif

beerchug

-Eric

Last edited: