stuck at just one error on PB32 to FT ME Project

IdealDan

Hi Friends! Who could just show me kindness by giving me a full idea on solving this error below:

''Tag es temp: Bit Array tags are not supported. Tag will be converted as a memory tag''.

I've actually changed from Bit Array to INT in Factory Talk ME, but I'm not clear on the remaining proecedure. I'll appreciate any input.

In the original panelview you could do bit arrays. You can't do that in the new panelview plus, which is why the error on convert. Instead of using the entire word, you could do a bit array, which is start at a specific bit in a word for a specific bit length. Usually, to resolve this you will need to massage some things on the HMI as well as the PLC. Look at the original panelview program for the PLC address and see what you can do.

In the original panelview you could do bit arrays. You can't do that in the new panelview plus, which is why the error on convert. Instead of using the entire word, you could do a bit array, which is start at a specific bit in a word for a specific bit length. Usually, to resolve this you will need to massage some things on the HMI as well as the PLC. Look at the original panelview program for the PLC address and see what you can do.
Thanks Phrog30 for your interest to help.
What you just said is the obvious fact, but my problem is could you please be merciful unto me by telling me the precise correction procedures for this on HMI and PLC PLEASE!!!

I'M REALLY STUCK HERE, I WILL BE IMMENSELY GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD HELP ME...I THANKS IN ADVANCE

Without seeing your plc program it's really hard to tell you what to do. Look at the original panelview program and see what word is being used for the bit array. Now look in the PLC program and see what is being used in the same word. If the bit array starts at 0 and nothing else in that word is being used then you can probably just replace the memory tag with the PLC word address.

Without seeing your plc program it's really hard to tell you what to do. Look at the original panelview program and see what word is being used for the bit array. Now look in the PLC program and see what is being used in the same word. If the bit array starts at 0 and nothing else in that word is being used then you can probably just replace the memory tag with the PLC word address.
Thanks once again for your kindness. Can I send you the PLC and HMI files for you to assist me more please?
If YES, here is my email: [email protected]. You could help me send your email address so that I can send the files to you please. Or can we do a Team View Session? I can appreciate your time with a token via paypal because this stuff is driving me crazy for days now. PLEASE!!!

Dear Phrog30. I'm sorry about my ignorance, but after this project, subsequent ones will joyous. From your statement; '' If the bit array starts at 0 and nothing else in that word is being used then you can probably just replace the memory tag with the PLC word address.''
WHAT IF IT DOES NOT? WHAT SHOULD I DO PLEASE? one of them has N10:56/2, in this case what should I do please?

I'm sorry, I don't have time to help in more detail. But the answer depends on a lot of things. If the bit array was used for a multistate, for example, I would just create an expression list which would keep the plc program as is.

If I had more available time I might be able to help more.

Ok Phrog30, Thanks.
I feel I'm figuring one or two things out now based on your above info: For instance, a Bit array Tag 'def_431' of array size 2, Address N10:42/6, I checked its Data Table and found zeros all through (0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0), Should I just replace the memory tag with the PLC word address N10:42/6.?
Just to be sure please, how do I check if bit array starts at 0 please?
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND HELP

Open the original file in panelbuilder32 and look where it starts.
Hi Bro!
Sorry, for late response please, I was out of internet access. Please don't drop your communication, you are my last hope now.

When I open original file in PanelBuilder32, where precisely I do check to see the startup bit as you mentioned please? Is it at tag editor? If YES, where precisely please Bro?