PLC5 Self Diagnostic

lonerog

Hello all,

I have a PLC5/80 that was thought to be "bad" when software changes were made and the PLC did not function as intended. The PLC was changed along with "other" software changes.

I need to verify that their is nothing wrong with the PLC itself. Is their any self diagnostic software available to check the functionality of this PLC in our spare rack. Any help is appreciated.

We use a local industrial electronics shop to test all of our suspect plc componets. The run it through a full diagnostics.
The charge is usually around $100.00 USD
Well worth it to know if a spare is good or bad.

I can provide contact info if desired.

Ken