Channel 0 RS485 modbus communication

I am trying to setup the master and slave for my ML1400 PLC using 2 core ( Tx-1 & Rx-1) RS 485 modbus communication. I received the data as my ML1400 channel 0 set as Modbus RTU master. I am trying to send my data with the same RS485 communication. How to setup the message instruction for that.

RS-485 always requires 3 conductors; Data +, Data - and Data Common.

If your other device doesn't have a dedicated Data Common terminal or pin, connect the Pin 2 "GND" on the MicroLogix 1400 Channel 0 port to the Chassis Ground for that device.

The MicroLogix 1400 RS-485 port is non-isolated and is not recommended for long distance communication.

Similar Topics

Good morning! I'm trying to find a DIN rail-mountable 4-0channel PWM amplifier that is capable of accepting a 5VDC PWM with a maximum frequency...
Replies
Views
Problem: Our PLC can only output 4-20mA, but the actuators it needs to control, modulate based on a 0-135Ohm signal. Buying 4 or 8 individual...
Replies
Views
Hi, Had a discussion with a cunsultant about safety and he claimed that for example an Allen Bradley MC1 (two contacts) magnetical non-contact...
Replies
Views
Good day. I encountered a problem when calibrating a channel on the IF16H module. The module is located in the local backplane along with the...
Replies
Views
After I tried wiring, I used computer program communication to read the PLC N value, but received a NAK signal. And the DL3500 CHA light keeps...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom