Pda????

BIGE

Does anyone know how AB is doing with PDA capabilities...if there is software available? I talked to a rep about a year ago and he said it may be in the works. Also, which PDA would you buy to use in our line of work. I know several companies offer software to use for downloading parameters from drives and such.

BigE

Similar Topics

Hi! first of all say hello and thanks to all the community, I just bought a laptop with windows 8.1 x64, I used to use ibapda V6.24 on windows 7...
Replies
Views
Hello friends I need your support to solve my problem related to ibaPDA. I installed iba server and client on two PC with valid license.Server and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I just want one inforamtion if someone of you have used ibaPDA V6 analyser. We have two PLC siemens S7 in our network with WinCC server. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, i have hp handheld device which i wanted to use in authentication of my wireless gateway. but my problen is this during the intallation of the...
Replies
Views
Phil, I've been out and about much but always try to check the site on my PDA phone. On that version it used to put newest posts at the top but...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom