Op17

Hello,

We're trying to transfer our software towards an OP17 but I can't rember the tree key I need to press can someone help?

Do I need to power up the OP17 to getr it to transfer mode while holding down the tree keys?

Rudi

Hi Fritz,
To go into transfer mode you can either press ESC + Right Arrow + Down Arrow at the same time at Start up or if the programmer has used this in his project, Go to system settings - Operating mode and change to transfer with shift + down arrow key. I think you may have to enter a password first which should be in your Protool project.

Regards
Steve

Similar Topics

I am receiving the following error message on the Simatic OP17 $545 DB 32b 41 3 not avail. Before the restart that this HMI always does...
Replies
Views
Hi. I am looking at a future project of migrating some OP17's to some newer HMIs. I have briefly looked at this & it doesn't seem as easy as I had...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have the old ProTool software from Siemens? I was wondering if someone could open a project for me or sell me the software. From...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have the old ProTool software from Siemens? I was wondering if someone could open a project for me or sell me the software. From...
Replies
Views
I want to up load progam from old OP 17 to PC and then down load to new OP17.For this I need software,Cable connection lay out and the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom