how to access the current value of a timer or counter in versapro scoftware

vaishu

V
hi everybody,
i am an M.Tech student.my project work deals with GE FANUC PLC.I'm also learning about AB PLC as a part of training.as in case of an AB PLC is there any provision to access the accumulation value of the timer?
i am looking forward for some help regarding how could we access the current value of a timer or counter in versapro.is there any way to access it?
i'll be thankful,if anyone could extend their helping hand to me.

GE Fanuc PLCs don't have a defined area of memory for timers like AB PLCs. Instead, each timer uses three consecutive %R addresses. The first of these registers contains the accumulated value. The second register contains the preset value. The third register is a control word which contains the equivalent of the AB's DN, EN, and ,TT bits as well as the the fractional time increments.

Had you posted this in the regular forum instead of the practice area, I would have seen it sooner.