MicrolLogix1500 ASCII

Hi
I wrote a program in some time ago in Logix 500 v4.x (I think) using a MicroLogix 1500 (Series B). The customer has blown this PLC so I downloaded the same program to a new series C processor, but now I'm up to V5.0 Logix500. Everything but the ASCII comms works.
I couldn't test here, and now the PLC is with the customer (Iowa)
Anyone know of any issues with ASCII going up a version. I'm pretty sure it's Logix and not the new processor that's causing the problem.

thanks

pp

Similar Topics

Hi there A customer of ours wants ethernet capability on a machine we're supplying. We, however, want to use a ML1500. Is there anything available...
Replies
Views
Hi, We couldn’t find anything specific, so am starting a new thread. I’m trying to migrate a config from a ML1400 to a micro820 & am experiencing...
Replies
Views
I have an L24ER-QB1B with a 1769-ASCII card in slot number 4. I'm looking to send data to this zebra printer after every completed sequence. I'm a...
Replies
Views
Hi to everybody. I need to read the first 12 characters of the message that a barcode reader sends to the ascii card (1734-rs232 ascii) and I...
Replies
Views
I am trying to import addresses and symbols from a PanelBuilder32 application into the RSLogix 5 Address/Symbol database - however each time I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom