Logo Plc - Time To Hold The Program After Power Fail

sanjay_snj

hi all

We are using LOGO PLC in some of our plants. Can any one tell me if the power fails, how long it can hold the program, without the memory card inserted in it.

sanjay

Sanjay,

You'd get more response if you post in the live question and answer section.

But to answer your question, I've hade several logo that power would be shut down to them for weeks, the program is still there but I would have to reset the date and clock on them.

Hope this helps

Similar Topics

Hi all, I'm having a bit of difficulty when it comes to the final question of my assignment, and wondered if anybody could shine some light on it...
Replies
Views
Good morning everybody, I hope you are very well. I share with you the information of the PLC LOGO! Siemens and expansions that we have...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I have three pumps, I have to start first pump for 8 minute and after that it should be turned off and other one start simultaneously...
Replies
Views
hi to all My PLC logo (n117)does not turn on It is not clear from which part it can be? I need to fix it.
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have to do a project with logo PLC. as I'm beginner in this would you plese help me to solve the problem. I have 2 photoelectric sensors...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom