Siemens TP Designer Simple "Push Button" Help Needed

qeeplc

Q
Hello All,

I'm struggling with a easy task!
I wish to create a simple pushbutton using Siemens TP Designer for a Siemens TP070 Touch Panel Operator Interface.

I have only used ProTool before where you assign a function of type "set bit whilst key pressed" and this turns a bit from zero to one whilst the key is pressed.

However I cannot see a function similar to this in TP Designer.
I have tried inserting a state button and played with the functions including "OnButtonDown" etc but with no joy.

Maybe I have comms trouble?

But can anyone show me the equivalent in in TP Designer to "set a bit whilst key is pressed". I'm sure it's a doddle but please help.

Cheers, Qee

Similar Topics

Dear Sparkies, I have in hand all the legal software for Siemens PLC's & SCADA software.(Almost all versions of Simatic Manager,Siemens S5...
Replies
Views
I have spent some time trying to read a text-file into my report but without any good result... Is there anyone who knows how to do this? It...
Replies
Views
I have just installed Siemens TP designer software version 1.0.0.31 on my laptop. When I attempt to open a known-associated TP file with the...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a s7-1200 and I would like to read the tags present in this controller with my controllogix controller. The two controllers don't use...
Replies
Views
Hi need help why this “failure 5 emergency stop “ appears at every startup in the morning ? Have to shut off main switch at least 10 times on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom