Mitsubishi Fx-32mt-ess/ul

elneandy

Hello:
I am looking for a manual on the mitsubishi's PLC model: FX-32MT-ESS/UL. I have looked for it but i do not know to wich series it belongs. Is it the MT series or not?

Anyway I have a machine in my shop that is not running because the PLC has lost his program, I need to load to it again so I need the manual for the FX-32mt-ESS/ul, If anyone could help me, I really would apreciate the help.

Thank all for your time.

John.

It is a FX series controler. It is programed thru the rs232 port and serial port on a PC. I may be able to help you with a little more information on what exactly you have for software and hardware(for progarming).

FX-32MT-ESS/UL

All the letters for this FX unit mean something

The FX means it is er -an FX unit :)
32 means it has a total of 32 input/outputs
M means it is a main unit (not extention)
T means it has transistor outputs
ESS mean it is AC supplied (world spec)
UL means it is UL registered ??