error on s-5-100u

ben benson

I have a problem with my seimans controller,maybe someone can help.When trying to start the machine that this is hooked up to,I get all the imput criteria to get an output,however no reaction.I can perform a jog function,but no run.I also get an error code:cp521.I really am not familuar with this controller,and have very little data.any advice on what to check,or a good replacement would be greatly appreciated. thanks. oh yea,I did try swapping i/o modules.

Your post is a bit cryptic. You need to provide lots more info.

The following statement is a contradiction:
"... I get all the imput criteria to get an output,however no reaction.I can perform a jog function, ..."

What is a "jog" function and a "run" function ?
(I can guess, but I dont want to guess).

Where do you see the error message "cp521" ?
I think that a CP521 is a serial communication module.

Can you go online to look at the program ?
I hope the CPU is not a 100 because it does not have online view of the program as far as I remember.
The CPUs 102 and 103 do have online viewing/editing of the program.