AB Manual: 1794-IE4XOE2

Steve Crotty

I am having problems accessing the AB manuals page because they are upgrading their site. Im not sure if its just my computer or the site is actually pooched. But if anybody has a pdf of the 1794-IE4XOE2 installtion instructions, and wouldnt mind zipping it and attaching it here that would be great!

Thanks to any takers

the only people who like a "change" are babies ...

yep ... I tried several times and couldn't even get a "port" into the new-fangled "literature library" ... so I finally gave up and copied the file for Steve off of my handy "DataDisc Sampler" CDs ... the scariest part is that none of my old "favorites" links to the AB manuals work anymore ... so things like this post are going to be pretty much useless from now on I suppose ... I've looked for a way to order the free CDs and can't find them anywhere on the new system ... I'm glad I got my set when the "getting was good" as the old saying goes ... maybe once they get through messing things up and the dust finally settles down, the free CDs (or even a newer version) will hopefully turn up somewhere ...

I couldn't get in from home this morning, but can do so from inside the RA firewall (13:20 PST). Obviously there's some work going on, that coincides with the deactivation of the old Manuals On-Line site.

The new RA Literature Library page evidently uses JavaScript, and that's why you get the "Page Loading" progress bar at the very beginning. It loaded in under 2 seconds today, where I've seen 7-10 seconds in the past.

I'm still getting used to the Search results. The main thing I don't like is that the default sortation is alphabetical by Title. This might be ideal for librarians, but I find that I'm always thinking in terms of Product part number or Publication part number. Fortunately it's easy and fast to re-sort.

Thanks everyone, I finally was able to get at the link to get the lastest version of it. When the thing actually works (you can get in), I think I like it better then the old one. But it is very frustrating not being able to get at a manual when you are horny for it.