Where can I find InTouch demo version ?

ayman metwally

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi all,
Can you please give me a link (or what ever :D) to a demo version of the InTocuh SCADA software ?

Wonderware's site isn't offering the demo version for download!!

I talked to their rep. here, He said: "There is no demo, you have to purchase the minimum-tags version" (32 tags?)

The cost: $1000

So, applying the fact that Iamn't a fool, I can't purchase a software for demonestration for $1000.

So could you help me on this ?

Thanks in advance.

talk to your local standard automation service rep., intouch does have a limited time run demo for intouche suite and also scadalarm package

Thank you sbu22,
I don't know how to get to my "local standard automation service rep".
Maybe other distriputers in other countries offer more help on this, So please if any of you know the website of your local rep for wonderware, please let me know.

I really need it quickly as my client asks for it by name.

Actually thier website is offering a somthing and calling it "mousepad!".
What is this? I don't think it is the mousepad that we use for mouse!!! So what is it?

mousepad.gif

The "Demo" is a Flash Video, and not a working program.

A mousepad it that thing that you put your mouse on to provide traction for the little ball in the mouse.

Mousepad

Elevmike? What happened? Here was a question about a mousepad and after your description in the "Dumb Question #1" thread I was waiting and anticipating your answer.

NASA's newest version of "Better, Cheaper, Faster" launch mechanism
or
This is the apartment "PAD" of a well to do mouse.
or
Area where mouse can wait and contemplate decision on entering that whirly thingy (The fan blades)
or
A new electrostatic discharge cushion made for mice enviroments operating at voltages above 120VAC
or
Defibralation contact unit for mices, meeses or multiple personality rodents
or
Newest sticky note pad for those who write extremely small "As SEENonTV" special promotion

It helps me to know that it is not just me.

Sanity is only a state of mind; from the view point of the one making that judgement!!

ilikebeer,

I do like your answers, however I figured the "mousepad" question was likely due to the language issue.. I wouldlnt know what an Aribac mouse pad was..so I figured it might be a ligitimate question... :unsure:

Thank you elevmike for reply.

I know what a "mousepad" is, but I figured that when "WONDERWARE " offers a free thing called "mousepad", then it sould be a thing that is different than our desktop mousepads that we place the mouce on it. I figured that this word "mousepad" has another meaning that I don't know, so I asked for the meaning

I THINK THAT IAM TALKING LOGICALLY.