NI Lookout with sql database

jerry_smith

Does anyone know how to transfer data between a sql database and the national instruments Lookout software? Has anyone tried it and know the limitations in it? I would like to get some data from a sql database displayed on the lookout process and some POT values to be written to the database from the Lookout.

Similar Topics

I have a fleet of aging equipment that uses lookout running on XP computers. these systems are stand alone units, most dont connect to the outside...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have a smallish machine on which I want to add internal lighting. My problem is that the available space where I want the lighting is...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've got a client with NI Lookout for their HMI, and it calls out for alarms through a PCI card modem; they have several remote locations...
Replies
Views
Anyone here have NI Lookout version 5.1 and newer? I have a customer app that was 5.1 and when I try to convert it to 6.7 the compiler says there...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a client who wanted to upgrade their PC workstation using NI Lookout and Windows XP. Eventually they want me to replace Lookout...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom