plc question

anz

Describe various programmable controller types with knowledge and understanding of the function of the main components.

1. List the main components of a programmable logic controller.

2. Describe the function each of the main components you have listed.

You win the award for the least effort I have seen ever put into an obvious assignment question. Read the section at the top called "Learn PLCs".
Regards Alan

The answer to question one lies in the asnwer to this question:
If a tree falls in the forest, and there are no one there to hear it, does the falling of the tree make a sound ?

The answer to the second question lies in the answer to the first question.

If a tree falls in the forest, and there are no one there to hear it, does the falling of the tree make a sound ?
Jesper, it should be "If a tree falls in the forest, and it hits an unlucky rabbit (with a pancake on it's head) and there is no one there to hear it, does the falling of the tree make a sound, and is there syrup on the pancake?"