tsx 17 system bits

Snovach

Does anyone have a list of system bits Sy:n 0-23, for Tsx 17
series PLC. This is a old Telemecanique PL7-2 software.
I'm looking specificly for the following; Sy1,Sy5, and Sy6.

Thanks !

SY01-> force cold restart, (no loss of data on return of power), when set to 1 by user it will be reset to 0 by system.

SY05-> internal timer, pulse stream 100ms on 100ms off

SY06-> internal timer, pulse stream 1s on 1s off

SY01-> force cold restart, (no loss of data on return of power), when set to 1 by user it will be reset to 0 by system.

SY05-> internal timer, pulse stream 100ms on 100ms off

SY06-> internal timer, pulse stream 1s on 1s off

Hi there,
I am using TSX172 PLC. Right now the CPU is in stop mode. This happen after power shut down. I no have idea how to switch CPU to "RUN" mode.
Our production is stopped due to CPU in "STOP" mode.
Can anyone plz help to tell how the CPU can be switched to "RUN" mode???
icon7.gif

Hi

Do you have the software to connect. It's very old and it's be a while but you can transfer the program to the Pc and there is a place to but the plc into run mode. I am also asking you to do this incase it has lost its program when it was powered down

Donnchadh

Thanks for the reply.
I hv checked it again, to put the PLC in RUN mode.
It looks that CPU program is lost. I hv downloded software PL7-2 from Schneider Electric web site. And now preparing a computer with Win95.
After that I'll try again.

i hv downloaded software pl7-2 and tried to install on computer with OS windows98.
but it says "error 251, user interface not installed correctly".

can someone help to get out of this?