Histogram?

Eugen

Lifetime Supporting Member
How can I monitor different signals binary and input card bits in one histogram?

There is any possibility including them in one screen without having to add other rungs.

ty

Thanks somebody already showed me.

The hardware is slc 5/05 with RSlogix 500

if you can't trust your Histogram, then who can you trust? ...

in many situations the Histogram is a very valuable piece of troubleshooting equipment ... but in other cases it's worse than nothing ... the big difference between the two situations is "how fast do the signals change?" ... if yours are changing pretty fast, then you might want to take a look at this previous post about the RSLogix500 Histogram feature ...

Thanks for the link Ron, in my case was fast enough to pinpoint the problem. Signal changes every couple seconds.