Mitsubishi Fx-32mt-ess/ul

elneandy

Hello.
I need to download the program inside the FX-32MT-ESS/UL I have in an automated machine.
For what I know this PLC use a RS232 cable to comunicate to the pc and download/upload the program from an to the PC.
I have the Melsec Medoc Program.
What do I need and what are the steps to download the program inside the PLC. Can I use a RS232 cable?
Thanks to all

You need a serial converter 232 to 422

Its called SC09 but some equivalents can be found on the Web.

Like there

Then "playing" with Medoc should get you to the good menu to upload the program.

Good luck!

If you are using medoc for dos and you are running anything above win 98 you will find that you need the following command prompt to get the comms to work properly. C:\med230>medoc e3f12

you will need an SC09 or SC03 cable
one medoc is loaded, easiest way to upload is start a new project, select the plc type.
after a name is entered, press 5. that takes you to the transfer menu.
select plc>medoc and hit enter.

Hope thats enough info