Panel View+ 400

tcf24m

Hi everyone,

Does anybody know how to stop the panelview+ 400 from going into its screen saver mode...I can't find it anywhere.grrrr.

If anybody knows please let me know.

Thanks

Thomas Franklin

Go to configure, then I believe it is under display settings. You have to make sure you have a button configured to take you to the configure program. There is no default key combination to get you there. This was explained to me, as a way to make the Pharmaceutical industry happy.

Last edited:
thanks

Thanks for letting me know...I was looking for the setting in the software...and after i posted...i tried looking for it on the panelview and it was there. Thanks for the reply thou...you were right.

Thomas

Similar Topics

Good evening partners, ist my first question on forum, i hope receive any answer. I need make a cable DH485 for communicate an Panel View 550...
Replies
Views
I an new to this: I am trying to finish a project. Here is the tagname Data type Address Controller PUMPA_XS...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've been asked to edit a Panel View C400 but i'm unable to communicate with it. The screen was installed by A.N.Other and I tried using...
Replies
Views
Hello all. My supplier for Allen-Bradley is telling me that I am able to read/write to and from my Panel View Plus 400, can someone here confirm...
Replies
Views
Have anyone ever had this issues one of my machine lost comm from ML1400 to the pv and gave a local pccc error 0x20 reading 1:1 from mircologix...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom