one switch for on-off

Do a search on this site for "Flip-Flop".

You'll find some good help there. If not, try it yourself first, show us what you have, and then somebody will probably help you out.

chetan

Pay attention

Modicon is not scan the ladder in a way other PLCs do.
So what work fin with other PLCs is not work here.
If you do it with timer it might work.

Last edited:
This program works in a modicon style programming PLC
Address 3201 is the push buttom, 3200 to bit being controlled.

Cheatan, I do MODICON ALL THE TIME

what do you need ... I can help you, yes the scan of Modicon is diferent, as refered to earlier I go all kinds of Modicon manuals and have been doinf it for 20 years so just email me any questions you have

Similar Topics

Good Afternoon , We all must of done this before ...... Installing a Frequency Drive in an enclosure , you forget how deep your selector...
Replies
Views
Hi and Happy new year. I have a GUI done in GT designer 3: on our rig, to turn ON/OFF a motor, it's a 2-step process: Step 1: press the motor...
Replies
Views
Hi PLC programmers! I've wondered for a long time on a question "how to make plc ladder program which has single on/off pushbutton". Problem is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can I use a 3 way ON-OFF-ON switch with a Click PLC? how would it look like in a program? Obviously I would like all 3 positions to execute...
Replies
Views
Maybe someone has a different term to express this concept. It applies to a situation where a sensor has activated but has to deactivate before...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom