PanelView Controlnet & DH+ Redundant

gbarenbaum

Hi, i need know, if possible connect the PanelView 1000 with DH+ Redundant and Controlnet both in the same Panel.

Thanks
Gustavo

As I noted in your other thread, there is not such thing as "DH+ Redundant".

PanelView Standard terminals have only one network port. It can be ControlNet (which does support redundant media) or DH+, but not both.

It sounds like you are trying to fulfill a badly-written project specification. Why do you need more than one network connection ?

Similar Topics

I haven't messed with ControlNet or Panelview + in a long while so I appreciate someone give me some pointers. Trying to install a new PV+ on...
Replies
Views
I'm using this Panelview 550 a 2711-B5A15 Ser. F REV.L FRN. 4.20 when I look at it's Property in RSLogix 5000 version 13 it comes up as having...
Replies
Views
I tranfer the .mer file to the panelview plus. So when I run application, it's seem application doesn't work. The data just display ***** and...
Replies
Views
Hi, Must I connect my laptop directly to the Controlnet to set up a RSLinx Enterprise runtime link between a PV+ (on controlnet) and a control...
Replies
Views
Hello I need to do some modifications to a PV600 standard terminal that uses Controlnet communications. I dont understand how does the Tag...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom