Where is everone?????

David_Emmerich

Lifetime Supporting Member
It's a first... I'm the only one here, it's all Mine, ....gee, What shall I do...

I know, .....I'll start on a new program....

Later

David :site: beerchug

Where ? !

David;

I am here, somewhere in the middle of nowhere. The sun rises at 7:40am and its dark by 4:00pm. I feaverishly code

"xic ctu c5:1 2 "
"c5:1.dn bsl n7:22"

As I finish each line, I am instructed to do more..... There is never any completion to a project. It just keeps coming and coming and endlessly taunting me "just one more little instruction" then you can have holidays! As the endless conveyor of code passes my fingertips into the PLC I think to myself... "I have beer in my fridge, and *** more than once a week, life is good here, in the middle of nowhere". Bring it on, If I have to use morse code, Ill get the PLC to do what you want, just remember its Kokanee from the Kootanees that keeps the motor running. :)

Bruce :)

Well, yesterday the moon set at 0640, the sun rose at 0650, and we had been at the job site of two hours by then...and it was dark when I left...after 16 days of this, it's starting to take it's toll on my poor old body...quick, house wench, bring more beer and applejack.....
David

What a plc does?

I'm new at this and I have a few questions about the plc and how it work, can anyone explain to me how does it work plese thanks

Diesel2681,

Out of all the old posts that have slipped off the front page, what made you choose this one to post your flame bait?

Click on "Learn PLCs" at the top of the page, read the tutorial, buy a copy of Phil's book, and come back with specific questions about the things you don't understand.

Bring it on, If I have to use morse code, Ill get the PLC to do what you want, just remember its Kokanee from the Kootanees that keeps the motor running.

I like the idea of programming plc's in morse code.

Keeps the riff raff out of the program.

Phil let you in here unsupervised?

Even Phil has to sleep sometime.

regards, 73, .....casey

k c 9 industrial hardware