S7-200 Analog IN - Config. DIP-switches

Laurent

Hi folks,

I am unable to figure out where can be downloaded some manual regarding the set of 6 configuration switches on a S7-200 analog module (EM231: 4 x 12bits analog IN) banghead. Even though a manual is not necessary: a leaflet, a document, whatever... but something!

We have to upgrade a thermoforming / packaging machine and build an add-on with analog sensor to be wired on this EM231. We know the switches status. We know that those switches are intended to let us choose our type of analog signal, but... have found nothing yet about their role.

Would you mind, dear Siemens gurus around here, to let me know some internet link or downloadable document on this subject?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Laurent

Try this

The file i use is 'S7200_e.pdf' (about 5mb) - i think the above link may be an updated version??? The file i have definitely references the dip switch settings............

Thanks Kidblue,

I have been digging in this site for a while now... I downloaded the s7-200_e.pdf and found (page 404 - Appendix\Technical Specifications\Analog expansion modules) some details about the switches 1, 2 and 3.

4, 5, 6 are not even mentionned. Would they be unused?

Regards,

Laurent