plcs.net training dvd´s

100 MOhm

hey everybody, did someone ever try the plcs.net training dvd´s? I am thinking about recommending it to my customer. He is fairly unexperienced in plcs and is looking for some informations to get started. 📚
Thanks

DVD's

I have not, I did purchase the book about hmmmmm, 2 years ago now? The book was very non-proprietary and covered a broad range of topics in a short number of pages. I can only assume the DVD's will be equally as good, Phil does great work! I may purchase them just to help support the site, I may not learn a ton from them, but if it helps better the site (which is a great resource for me), then I'm game.

Similar Topics

Showing a new guy basic programming and remembered the simulator here. But nothing happens when selecting the link. "Try our online PLC Simulator-...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, After many, many hours of setup/testing/tuning/etc I'm happy to announce our brand new shiny PLC forum is coming out of beta and...
Replies
Views
It takes forever to load and even refresh this site. Something has changed or what is going on? Not a browser issue, Firefox, edge, etc.
Replies
Views
Good morning, a client has requested me a communication between 4 Siemens S7-300 PLCs and a BACnet Network, and there is very little...
Replies
Views
I have an older PLC, a 1756-L55 (Logix5555) with 13.03 firmware. And, I have a newer machine being installed that needs to talk to this older...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom