Free Golf Balls from AB

LOL, I'm in on this one. I missed the USB pen drive thingy.

Good thing is...I'm almost out of the RA golf balls I had left over from when I used to work for a distributor. Hopefully they ship more than just one sleeve.

Free Golf balls from "Allen Bradley"

Before that, there is a Free mouse pad from "Wonderware"

I'll never understand what these "LARGE COMPANIES" do?

mousepad.gif

elevmike said:
I submittied one and got $50.00 out of the deal.. (y)

That sounds a better deal than a sleeve of 'top flite XL' golf balls... now if they were Titlest balata balls that might be a different story.. IMHO

Paul

PLucas said:

That sounds a better deal than a sleeve of 'top flite XL' golf balls... now if they were Titlest balata balls that might be a different story.. IMHO

Paul

I guess everybody has a price. Now we know for AB users!

I found 2 little green men in the fall AD newsletter, and they sent me a box of goodies...it arrived on my Birthday!!! (y)

Oh, I came back home last week for some 'hometime' from the Fl job...spent the whole week commuting to Nashville to put in a new cubing line...sort of a busmans' holiday...but I did get to attend the openning shindig at the new Nashville Coyotte Ugly last night...now I get to go home and pack for a 0700 flight to Orlando...

Later all
David

I found the one behind the drive, which wasnt what they wanted (wasnt suppose to be there), didnt look after finding that one...alas win some lose some.

I've got an 8 iron at home that I invite my golfing friends to come out and use...the leading edge is sharpened to a fair edge, and I use it to chop Thistles...I just cann't figure out why no one visits me to practice their swing...
David