Mitsubishi F1-60

kennyb

Does anyone have a programming manual for the above beast? I've done a few searches and so far nada. I've got the memory/address map (at least it looks kosher) but any extra help always appreciated.

Also, anyone got any startup guides /course notes on GX Developer v8.0, last Mitsi I looked at was Medoc DOS and I can't even remember that!

(You've guessed it, it's a conversion!)

TIA

You can find version 7 manuals by searching for these documents on www.meau.com

SH_NA_080166-E
SH_NA_080167-B
SH_NA_080174-B

I looked and they are there

Copy/paste these number in the search tool.

It has all you need.

Funny, I tried to find them without using there "part number" but could not :(

Thanks Pierre, I've already been there, all I get is a list of what you could get if you contact your local vendor ,etc.etc. There's nothing to d/load and no search field. The link (already in my bookmarks) redirects me to MELFANS website - is this the correct site? That link never used to go there if I remember right.

anybody???

I've started ploughing thru it - what the heck is element 670 and how does it work??Syntax??

Now there's a stepladder!? Someone got some painting to do?? Elements 600-whatever. :confused:

Someone's taking the p***, where's the real program? ;)

Seriously, doesn't seem too bad but some help with structure/syntax would be good. The memory map I got doesn't even mention the 670 thing, must be a function. But ...???

edit You got in while I was typing Mike, thanks, I'm trying to download now but maybe it's this damn proxy stuffing things up.

ed Yayy!! Finally got the links to work, cheers Mike. beerchug That's the GX sorted.
Now I just need to figure out the antique ;)

Last edited:
Kenny,

I dont know anything about Mitsu, except that they made the Zero and Dodge Stelth.. I just found the manual section and downloaded the Manuals Pierre listed, but my searches on "F1-60" all came up empty.. :unsure:

Hope you got what you need,

Mike

kennyb.
The "F670" series of elements are indeed used to denote functions. You will need to persevere with your search for a manual as these elements are used with a corresponding code to denote a whole range of functions and "intuitive" had not been invented when the F1 was released.
In addition you have probably found out already that GX developer does not support the F1 PLC so you will still need MEDOC if you need to connect to the old PLC. The good news is that MEDOC works perfectly well on NT/W2K etc.

Cheers Guys,
I've got Medoc but no way to connect to this PLC. I've got a code listing and was going thru it decoding it to something I would recognise (it's on a spreadsheet, put the corresponding mem maps on a frozen pane) until I hit the functions. The only reason I need to ocnvert to GX code is they want to replace the old PLC with a new(ish) Mitsi. They could just as easily used a S7,Omron or AB, all of which we already have on site. Now we have paid for more s/ware and have to learn it!! Correction, I have to learn it!
Mike, all my searches using the model number come up with motor racing hits!!