omron C200HS

Anything in the CS1 range. You will have to have a look at the processor line up to decide what you require.

You will have to replace the rack, CPU and power supply. With CX-Programmer, extract the program from the C200HS, change the processor type and CX-Programmer will re-alocate the I/O for you. If you have a commented Syswin program, CX-Programmer has a conversion feature that will retain all your comments. The latest version is V5.

All existing C200H(S) cards are compatible with the CS1 PLC so you will not have to change them.

You will need CX-Programmer to use the CS1.

By the way, the C200HS is still a current supported PLC.

You still might be able to get a C200HS-CPU21. The CS1 option would require a new power supply and backplane to suit.

Similar Topics

Hello, first off I am not a PLC programmer so bare with me.... We have specialized glass lathe that has a C200HS PLC system that has probably sat...
Replies
Views
Saludos amigos. Tengo una impresora comexi modelo FS1500, la impresora usa intouch 7 en Windows 2000, viene con un PLC Omron C200HS, también usa...
Replies
Views
Hello, New to this forum and to Omron. Really hoping someone has some input or advice that I haven't already tried. Have exhausted all I could...
Replies
Views
Hi folks Looking to connect an Omron C200HS to Kepserver using the Peripheral port and the CQM1-CIF02 programming lead. I want to try and use...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a few old Omron SYSMAC C200HS CPU01 PLC's and am trying to learn what is req'd in order to communicate with them. I have an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom