Pcmk adapter

CaspianSage

Good morning!

Does anyone here know of any adapters for a 1784-PCMK series b that actually works on a newer workstation Either USB or Serial- running WIN 10 and/or XP?

Thank you!

No, I have tried but never found any that work... I found Express but not PCMCIA

We do have USB cables that will take place of the PCMK, the DH485 is 1747-UIC and DH+ is a 1784-U2DHP we have aftermarket or original for both cables

Thank you but that is a pretty hefty price for a home system I want it for.

I am currently using a 1770-KF2 I bought on E-Bay awhile back for 50 bucks and works flawlessly but I have also have the PCMK card I was hoping to use with another PC.

Hey Genius, thanks but now why would I want to do that? Perfectly good PLC 5/20 with 2 PLC 5/20 spares..... I think this old system will out-live me... !

That stuff is unbelievable robust and durable. Keeps working in very high temp environments too. If it aint broke ....

I actually have an adapter that works, both with the 1784 and I can also program legacy PanelView memory cards with it and another adapter. The thing was a bear to get working, but I got it functional with Windows 7.
I just moved, so it's boxed up. I'll post details when I find it.

Thank you!

Thank you, I will be watching.....

I actually have an adapter that works, both with the 1784 and I can also program legacy PanelView memory cards with it and another adapter. The thing was a bear to get working, but I got it functional with Windows 7.
I just moved, so it's boxed up. I'll post details when I find it.

Hey Genius, thanks but now why would I want to do that? Perfectly good PLC 5/20 with 2 PLC 5/20 spares..... I think this old system will out-live me... !

That stuff is unbelievable robust and durable. Keeps working in very high temp environments too. If it aint broke ....

I hear ya.... I have some old stuff I still work on and yep, I think it will be around long after us