Panel mount printer with ML1400 recommendations

JZerb

For those of you who have used a serial printer with a Micrologix 1400 or equivalent 🔨, im curious as to WHAT you have used. I have seen Seiko DPU-D2-00A-E in the past, but would like to see if there are any others out there that more easily available, perhaps like an Omniprint PM192.

Similar Topics

Morning all! I have a marine application that uses a panel mount, 24 column, RS232, ASCII printer with 5 VDC power for hardcopy recording of...
Replies
Views
Company wants a digital pressure switch panel mounted in a 8x8x6 enclosure on a machine, near where the operator stands for ease of adjustment...
Replies
Views
Hi all, This one isn't strictly related to PLCs, but more a component the PLC is driving. I'm working on a museum diorama that is controlled by...
Replies
Views
Our Mech E has a simple project where he needs a controller with an RTC, 1DI, 2DO (preferred relay) minimum. It needs a user interface so the user...
Replies
Views
Been searching in vain for a replacement for a temperature display. Looking to ditch the old round analog style needle displays with a digital...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom