Micrologix 1100 + 1762 Expansion Unit

xtws99

Hello!

I am new in this field, and I have a task to wire inputs/outputs to MicroLogix 1100 1763-L16BWA Ser A Rev C with its Expansion Unit 1762-OW16 Ser A Rev A.

Can anyone help me with the wiring diagram (a real one, illustrating all wires connections :eek:)? Here is a link where you can find all information about this models: http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/um/1763-um001_-en-p.pdf :geek:

I might do it by my own, but I am not exactly sure. For Inputs 24vdc power supply is gonna be used, and for outputs 24vac power supply: so in total 2 additional power supplies.

For inputs lets say it's gonna be all Limit Switches, and for outputs it can be lights, just for an example.

I am also not sure about analog inputs for the 1763-L16BWA model, only DC can be applied to them?

Guys thank you for helping, I really appreciate that.

P.S Love ya!🍺🍺🍺

Sincerely,

Igor

Page 51 and 52 will show the wiring diagram for the limit switches and the outputs.
Page 53 will discuss the analog wiring. Typical signals for analog will be DC voltage or current.

Regards,