How can I add color animation to a Tank in Mitsubishi GT Designer3

IdealDan

Hi Guys,
Urgent help please.
I'm stuck, how can I add color animation to a Tank or any object in Mitsubishi GT Designer3?
I'll appreciate

you can set color/shape/whatever in dependency of word device... just select word lamp

hope it helps

you can set color/shape/whatever in dependency of word device... just select word lamp

hope it helps
Thanks Sczot for responding.
Where is the word lamp? When I pick up a Tank or import a Tank image, I can't find the word device or lamp you mentioned.
Please help.
Regards.

Last edited:
not sure what do you mean by this...

like screen changes, or navigation inside GT designer?

higly recomends visiting HELP >> MANUAL LIST menu in GT designer and dig through it, once you learn to navigate yourself inside mitsu manual structure your life becomes much easier

not sure what do you mean by this...

like screen changes, or navigation inside GT designer?

higly recomends visiting HELP >> MANUAL LIST menu in GT designer and dig through it, once you learn to navigate yourself inside mitsu manual structure your life becomes much easier
Yes, I meant changing/moving from one screen to another
and Lastly setting up security.

Thanks in advance

Yes, I meant changing/moving from one screen to another
and Lastly setting up security.

Thanks in advance

for screen change there is special kind of switch (literally named "Go to screen switch")

for security you will define Security levels under Security menu in System bar on the left side of screen, then setup security level in properties of each screen

You should really dig the manuals

for screen change there is special kind of switch (literally named "Go to screen switch")

for security you will define Security levels under Security menu in System bar on the left side of screen, then setup security level in properties of each screen

You should really dig the manuals

Sczot, Thanks, you have been helpful. I will dig deep into the manual.

One more Thing please, and Sorry to digress, a GOT, Model No. F940GOT-LWD-E having an error msg; "Please install OS" on the screen. What could be the possible solution to it please?

Sczot, Thanks, you have been helpful. I will dig deep into the manual.

One more Thing please, and Sorry to digress, a GOT, Model No. F940GOT-LWD-E having an error msg; "Please install OS" on the screen. What could be the possible solution to it please?

never worked with handy, niether encounter this error, but you should be able to reinstal OS via GT designer somehow