why FTV Studio Trends Showing ??? mark

Mani@123

Hi all,
i am useing ftv Studio,in this i have connected trends from osi pi historian.the problem is some of the tags showing ??? in place of value in trends(trend is showing but in legend its not showing value).but for same tags in historian, tags are getting value.can anyone help how to solve this.Thanks in Advance.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I am currently working on a project that uses a Rockwell L33ER controller and the FTV Studio V13 as Supervisory computer...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have FTV v13 installed on my VM. I made an ME application and exported it in v11, as that's the version being used on the Panelviews at...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends, I want to log FTV Studio SE alarms and event data into a oracle 12c database and as i checked the by default windows in FTAE...
Replies
Views
Just "upgraded" from v12 to v13. I've noticed that the diagnostic list messages are not nearly as descriptive. In the past, I'd get something...
Replies
Views
When I create a line in FTV Studio ME (v13 CPR9 SR13 - Patch 17 Build 413) and try to change the line style to anything but "Solid" it just...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom