FactoryTalk View Studio 10 - Combobox

SimonJDK

Hi

For my issue of selecting data I would like to a have ComboBox (drop down). After an hour searching I found where Rockwell hide them (actually I haven't used Microsoft Forms in FT before).

I believe the only way to populate is via VBA. Is this correct or are there any other smarter ways to do so? We would really not like to use VBA if we can avoid it.

I would also like to use checkboxes but I believe it is the same "problem".

Similar Topics

Hello, I made a change in alarm setup in factory view studio, where I changed a alarm message text. After that I made a run application and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm having an issue with connecting View Studio emulation to a real PLC. I am running View Studio 8.01 on a Hyper-V virtual machine...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have a Project I'm doing in Factorytalk View Studio. One of my displays I created has a bunch of red x's on all of the objects I created...
Replies
Views
So, I'm new to the PLC world (fresh graduate) and at my job I've been pretty much only helping out the other programmers with simpler tasks while...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I have a project coming up that will require my HMI runtime to toggle from English to Spanish via selector switch. What is the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom