Toyopuc PLC certification

msalavitch

Hello. Does anyone know if there is any sort of "certification" process for toyopuc PLC's? While our shop is well versed in AB, Siemens, Modicon, etc, we now have a customer with a bunch of toyoda's. I would like to send one of my guys to training on this brand. Any thoughts about this?

Mark

Similar Topics

I have Toyopuc PLC PC10G-CPU and some communication modules of it. With this modules I'm able to connect with Ethernet, Ethernet/IP, FLnet, FRMT...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have PCwin and a Toyopuc pc10G and I'm fairly new in this field I wanted to learn about configuring it via ethernet. any direction where...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have three TOYOPUC PLC (Version PC1). Unfortunately the program of one of them was removed and we don't have PCwin software for program...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have experience with setting up Dnet on the Toyopuc PC3JG-P. Any help would be appreciated. Please email me at [email protected]...
Replies
Views
Anybody know if there is any "certification" on Toyopuc PLC's? Is there any specific training? THeir websites give me good documentation and now...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom