RSNetworx node set to 10 but shows up as 20

KingPresident

I'm missing a piece of info there. A pressure regulator can only be set by switches, and is set to 10. Scanning of the network populates it as node 20. I'm confident I understand binary to correctly set the address on the node itself physically.

Thank you for the followup !

I had something like that last week; the product changed from a 26-pin I/O port to a 25-pin I/O port in October 2008 but the part number stayed identical and there's no mention of it in the user manual.

It's always good to learn that binary encoding hasn't changed, but the orientation of a switch bank can !

Similar Topics

One of our Lenze Devicenet interface module(E82ZAFVC010) failed & we do not use have spare for the same. Due to this entre system is not working,I...
Replies
Views
I am getting random comm loss (error code 561 i think?) anyway i looked it up and its loss of comm to 2 modules on a controlnet network. The 2...
Replies
Views
The back story: We have one customer that has some equipment that uses DeviceNet that must remain in place. On those (5) DeviceNet networks they...
Replies
Views
Hello. If anybody has seen this before and could provide some clues I and some other people would be extremely grateful if you can share such...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, Am currently working with AB studio 5000 v30 but am having problem communicating with a remote I/o module. I also discovered I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom