mm420 question...

mitar

I'm controlling mm420 via plc s7-314 -2DP. When I testing my program everything is working fine. But than when I change the state of plc to Stop mode on mm420 start blinking F0070 and A0703. OK, I know mm lose data from PLC and it's OK. But when I try to change state of PLC to RUN mode again, nothing happens. F0070 and A0703 are blinking.

I can only move F0070 and A0703 with restarting mm.
Is any other way or I always must restart mm, when I change PLC to stop mode ?

You can cycle the power to the drive or
use reset-button in MM or
use digital input 3 (defaul setting) for reset the fault.

So, if you have some safety circuit, contol it by some PLC-output so when PLC not runs, it shut down safety circuit and MM lost its power.

When PLC is in RUN-mode, reset safety circuit after 5 to 10 seconds.

Or use some output for mm digital input 3.

There are not reset via Profibus, as some other manufacturers, or they not even need any reset !!??

http://www.siemens.com.br/upfiles/1529.pdf

Parameter P1210

Dear sir,

Can you try to change parameter P1210 to value 6. It will acknoledge every fail when it disappears.

Forgoselo